Costa Rica is one of the best countries for vacations due to its beautiful beaches, mountains and cultural diversity.
Some people use this Costa Rica vacations to perform treatments of anti-aging medicine at Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic. So if you are of those people who plan to vacation in Costa Rica, here we bring you 11 tips for your trip, and in the end, some of the treatments that you can enjoy while visiting this beautiful country.
- When packing, less is more. Take a small suitcase with clothing and cleaning implements necessary for those lazy days. A heavy bag is inconvenient when traveling.
- For your vacation, choose the right clothes for your trip: if you are in warmer climates, it is important to wear costumes in soft fabrics such as linen and cotton. If you are traveling to cold climates, good boots, coats and pashminas are very fashionable. Remember it is important to wear comfortable shoes for walking long distances without your feet suffer.
- Before the trip, give a small overview of the destination you are visiting. There are several pages on the internet where you can meet more specific aspects of your vacation spot as climate, attractions and tips for tourists.
- Verify that you have the necessary papers a day to travel: passports, visas, permits for minors, and other.
- Arrive early at the airport. The recommendation is to get an hour and a half to two hours before the flight, to avoid delays in the long lines that occur at this time of year.
- Wherever you go, you can not leave home without your sunscreen. Beware of the harmful effects of the sun at this time, especially if you’re going to tan for long periods of time.
- If you are married, this is the time of a few days away with your partner. Prepare ahead of your trip to a romantic destination and spend your second honeymoon either on the beach or somewhere ecotourism destination full of adventure and adrenaline.
- Items that can not miss in your bag when going on holiday are: wallet with cash and identification documents, some glitter and cosmetic powders, antibacterial soap, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Watch your food on this vacations. A diet rich in fats, sweets and liquor can leave several extra kilos and future problems for your health.
- It is important to be cautious even when on holiday: go out with jewelry, cameras and bright cell may become a potential victim of a robbery. Protect yourself. Also, take care when making withdrawals at banks and ATMs in the place where you are.
- Watch your expenses. Tourism does not necessarily imply an embezzlement in your finances.
Now, as we mentioned at the beginning, you might be interested in taking advantage of this vacation in Costa Rica to perform any of the following treatment at the number one clinic of anti-aging medicine in Costa Rica:
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Facial rejuvenation (Botox, DermaPen, and more)
- Medical Weight Loss
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Blood panels and testing
Do not hesitate, Costa Rica is an excellent tourist destination!