HGH Kentucky (Human Growth Hormone)
Many of us ranging in ages from 40-60 are potentially more hormone deficient than our ancestors. Just since 1930, toxic chemical production has increased from 1 million tons to over 200 million tons. Many of these toxic chemicals disrupt our body’s metabolic function and hormone production.
SOURCE: Davis, D. L., and B. H. Magee, “Cancer and Industrial Chemical Production,” Science 206, no. 4425 (1979): 1356.
More and more, adults are finding themselves overweight, out of energy and feel their health is out of their control. We know differently. With a lifestyle education on how to avoid environmental toxins, toxic foods, and a focus on more nutrient dense whole foods (ideally plant-foods), we help patients take a giant step towards improving their health outlook. In addition, by measuring and correcting the body’s nutrient and hormone deficiencies, we can help accelerate your body’s rejuvenation of its diminished metabolic state more rapidly.
For those individuals looking for human growth hormone replacement treatment and lifestyle transformation, we are your number one choice – HGH Kentucky (Human Growth Hormone) therapy options.
Our advantages include:
- 100% bioidentical hormone replacement, including hGH replacement therapy. In the US we offer options like Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, and others, including hGH.
- 50% – 60% discounts at one of our 4 international treatment centers for hGH therapies.
- US doctor and board certified doctors in Anti-Aging and Wellness Medicine.
- A large international brand with a long history of delivering excellence in anti-aging and age management patient care.
HGH Kentucky (Human Growth Hormone) – Chart
HGH is responsible for the growth and rejuvenation of our cells. Below are some of the many advantages observed in the medical literature related to hGH replacement therapy in adults:
- Improved sense of well-being.
- Improved exercise tolerance.
- Reduced healing and recovery time.
- Decrease in total body fat.
- Improved libido.
- An increase in skin thickness.
- Improved lipids HDL/LDL.
For those residents in Kentucky, including Louisville and the surrounding areas including Indiana and Ohio, we can offer testing at our Louisville medical facility. To arrange for an appointment, please fill in the form below. One of our scheduling coordinators will get back with you via email or telephone to arrange a time for your visit. Your care and good health is important to us. Inquire today. We will show you how to save over most comparable programs.
Your email is safe with us. We do not distribute emails to third parties.GET STARTED!