Testosterone is the hormone responsible for increasing muscle mass during exercise. If you want to wear an amazing body here’s ten solutions to achieve increased your levels of testosterone.
1. Age, stress, intense training, drug abuse and diseases decrease the levels of the testosterone, causing a loss of strength and muscle mass.
2. Balance your protein ration. Proteins contain amino acids that build muscle. Diets rich in proteins stimulate the anabolic hormone synthesis (glucagon) moderate amounts of releasing hormone testosterone.
3. Choose fruit and vegetables as carbohydrates. Avoid excess typical complex carbohydrates like cereals, potatoes and pasta because they cause the release of insulin and cortisol, two catabolic hormones (muscle destroying) that decrease the production of testosterone and muscle mass building.
4. Meet the healthy fat. Testosterone is produced from cholesterol so low fat diets inhibit the production of testosterone. To avoid the drawbacks of the animal fat, choose foods with omega-3 fatty acids such as cold water fish (tuna , mackerel, herring , sardines , salmon, etc. . )
5. Control your time. Scientific studies have shown that exercise increases testosterone levels, provided that practice between 45-60 minutes a day. After an hour starts to increase the level of cortisol and testosterone decreases, causing muscle catabolism.
6. Try to eat between 5 and 7 meals a day. Small frequent meals help to normalize cortisol levels and help maintain constant anabolic state to prevent the loss of muscle mass you have achieved.
7. Relax and avoid emotional stress. When problems overwhelm you starts an alarm system in response to stress and are catabolic hormones like adrenaline and cortisol to protect the body and keep the warning system. Stress causes a drastic decrease in testosterone levels to save energy spent on sexual function and muscle training.
8. Increase the dose of zinc. Zinc is the most important mineral for the production of testosterone when intake decreases there is a decrease of between 65% and 90% of the testosterone level. To help maintain optimal testosterone levels you should take a dose of 15-25 mg of zinc.
9. Controls vitamin C. It has been observed that low levels of vitamin C increases the aromatase enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen . Furthermore, ingesting 3 g of vitamin C before exercise decreases cortisol levels after exercise.
10. We have found that drinking lots of water is very important for our overall wellbeing. Remember that we are born with 70 % water in our body. You should drink 1.5 to 2 liters.