Chelation therapy was born from the time of the Second World War. Originally created for treatments for heavy metal poisoning such as lead, mercury, chromium, cadmium, vanadium and others. And the people who came to this treatment to get rid of these harmful metals of your body, discovered that also healed of suffering other problems such as vascular insufficiency and arthritis. This led to more thoroughly investigate is their way of action, direct or indirect, with what other wonderful applications were discovered.
It has now been found that the chelation therapy has (among others) the following beneficial effects:
- Removes calcium from atheromatous plaques.
- Reduced calcification of heart valves.
- Cure angina.
- Increases flexibility and elasticity of arteries.
- Reduces and improves internal and external varices.
- Reduce the size of the kidney stones.
- Prevents gangrene.
- Helps normalize cardiac arrhythmias.
- Reduce or relaxes excessive heart contractions.
- Improves symptoms of Parkinson’s.
- Dissolving arterial thrombi.
- Reduces blood cholesterol levels.
- Prevent deposition of cholesterol in the liver.
- Reduce impotence.
- Reverses the effects of digitalis intoxication.
- Prevents and relieves osteoarthritis.
- Improves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improves ankylosing spondylitis, returning the ability to move the joints.
- Promotes increased intracellular potassium.
- Eliminates chronic toxicity of lead and heavy metals.
- Improves vision in diabetic retinopathy.
- Stops dementia.
- Improves the intellect, concentration power, memory, vision and libido.
And many other virtues according to their biochemical activity.
Chelation therapy prevents premature aging and promotes better nutrition of tissues and organs, making health and welfare state.